Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

10.29.2005

Could I Be Established?

Yesterday, I received my new Colorado driver's license in the mail. Unlike the fine system at the MI secretary of state, the Colorado camera is one of those deceptive ones where you end up looking over the lens. In short, I have my first bad license picture.
More importantly, I got the job at the ski resort yesterday. I told her I wanted the weekend to think about it, because of the MT thing. Now, though, I know that I just don't want to move. I know that some people may think that I am crazy for taking a job like this, but never fear. I have a plan. I want this job in order to meet fun people in the area and also because it is seasonal. I don't want to get integrated into some system, and then say, "It's been great, but SURPRISE I'm going to grad school now." So, I'm pretty happy about the whole thing. Oh! I will also get to learn how to ski for free. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home