Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

9.16.2005

New pictures!

New pictures are posted in the New Random file. Well, what can I say, they're all of Reza. I need to share my camera more I suppose.

  • New Random


  • Also, Reza has requested I post a link to his site.

  • Reza's site
  • 3 Comments:

    • At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      NY investment mogul announces some big plans for entry into the auto supplier industry
      A lot of folks are happy to criticize Delphi, one of the world's largest auto suppliers.
      nice little blog you have here, if you'd like a look at my Adware Remover related site, feel free...if you likeAdware Remover stuff that is.

       
    • At 8:26 PM, Blogger anand jay said…

      whoa! How long was he in jail?

      He's cute.

       
    • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Ashleigh said…

      He says, "Four months, but no jail! It's a camp."

      Also in Iran, 18 mo, "for bad boy." He was wearing clothes they didn't like.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home