Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

9.30.2005

At a loss for a title

Wow. I really thought that I had posted something since that last one. I didn't even post a celebratory post about getting my car back last Thursday. I didn't post from home during my visit. I didn't post to let you all know that I made it back to Boulder late but safely. Well, it's too late for all that.

First of all:
  • New Pictures


  • Well, there are two really excting things in my world right now. First, I have begun a wonderful experiment: veganism. This was inspired by my food coach/nutritionist housemate, who talked to me about gorillas. He also brought home some killer vegan boston creme pie. Mmmm... Second, I just sent a draft of my personal statement off to my editor. I might actually be being productive. This is good.

    It was nice to be home and see everyone, and it is nice to be back in the mountains. I guess that means that I've got it good! Last night we were all hanging out in the kitchen and laughing it up while Debra took a drill to an ear of corn. We'll do some crazy things for birds sometimes. The near-pandemonium resulted in a great quote from Debra: He's making fun of us at the dishwasher!

    Well, it looks like it's time to go get some groceries.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home