Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

9.19.2005

The Curse

Remember the vehicular curse that I mentioned in a previous post? Well, I forgot to mention one thing. The "courtesy vehicle" that I have to drive around while Zeus is in intensive care is getting the crap kicked out of it. Every time I park, it's like there must be some sort of war that goes on while I'm doing whatever errand I'm doing. The car has been hit on two or three occasions (in one section of damage, I can't tell if it was two incidents or one). So there is a ~3x1 section of paint scraped off the bumber, a dent on the passenger side fender maybe 7 or 8 inches in diameter, and a substantial amount of paint scraped off along the passenger door panel. I don't know how much they are going to charge me for this stuff. The paint scrape on the bumper is from a housemate, and he said he will pay me back. The other, and more severe, stuff I guess is all on me. It's like MY car isn't enough to worry about.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home