Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

10.05.2005

mountain lodge

Yay! The house is turning into a mountain lodge! For one thing, Debra is dressing it up a little for the season. She decided to install a non-life-sized scarecrow into the flower box next to the main door. Now, this scarecrow is a smiling, happy guy without a care in the world. You know, it's the kind that was never intended to be scary. Well, that plan fell through. After a cold and blustery night, our innocent hero (me) went downstairs to have her daily dose of granola for breakfast. When what does she spot sillohetted in the glass of the doorway? Some guy! AHHHHHHH! Okay, it reallly only took me a moment to realize what it acually was, but I had a momentary bolt of fear strike my heart. What am I, some kind of crow? Anyway, I am going to contribute today by buying my pumpkin(s) and cooking the seeds. Yes! Last night, Reza and I winterized the house and enjoyed playing cards in front of the fire. To top it all off, I received some super-sweet warm goods from Dre on the very day of the first snowfall. Okay, it was just flurries that didn't stick, but it was still exciting.

  • New Pictures
  • 1 Comments:

    • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Dre said…

      i love the pictures!!!! you and reza and the cats are all so cute... whee!!!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home