Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

10.03.2005

Bruised Butt

Two days ago Debra and John took me out biking on this close-to-home trail. Reza came, too, and ran while we biked. The trail was really fun, but basically a rock garden, which means lots of bouncing. Now, I don't know why I haven't switched to a better seat on my mountain bike, but I haven't, and now I am paying the price with a painfully bruised tush. It wouldn't be dumb, but this isn't the first time this has happened. My palms are a little sensitive, too, becuase I didn't wear my gloves. I thought it was going to be an even dirt road kind of ride; it was good and bad that it wasn't. Then yesterday, I went for a five and a half mile run, and I think my knee is pretty much okay. Yay! I am still going to use some Athletic Recovery Oil on it though.

Two apologies to my readers: First, I think that my posts might be getting a little boring. I can't really tell for myself, though. Anyway, I am going to work on it. Second, I had to enable letter ID for posting comments. I can't take the spam anymore. Maybe it was bothering you, too.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my work from home site. It is a great opportunity.

    Why Don't You work from home today?

    Adrian: PRESS RELEASE: ABOUT THE BEST WORK FROM HOME PROSPECT AND WHY LISTED ON GOOGLE AND YAHOO NEWS ABOUT THE LINK ABOVE work from home

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger anand jay said…

    YES! You made it pop up comments! I love that!

    Hope the bum gets better soon. Somehow I feel kisses are not quite appropriate to send.

    P.S. Ask Lee about her favorite Bible passage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home