Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

4.04.2007

Is this working?

I think it is.

I have a job and leads on better
ones. I "have" a house in a super-lovely neighborhood. Maybe this big, scary city thing isn't going to be so big and scary after all.
The weather is getting so wonderful; today we opened up the house and the cats got to smell the out-of-doors. I think they loved it. I loved it.

I'm going to have a new website soon! You'll hear about it.

And I'm starting to learn about fascinating things like technical tree climbing!! Well, I haven't really learned about it, but I have learned that such a hobby exists. And that's something.
I also want to direct people toward goodreads.com. Please sign up and be my friend for the sake of mutual reading inspiration. Yes, I have time to read, and hopefully soon, when the job thing is resolved, I will have time for the knitting and guitar again, too!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome to the inviting world of the tree canopy. I climbed the 5th largest Sequoia with Tim Kovar of TreeClimbersInternational Northwest in June of 2000. What a tree!! It is called the Stagg Tree.

    Check out TCI main site at WWW.treeclimbing.com

    See you at the top,

    PS BIG Rendezvous in Estes Park, CO this Labor day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home