Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

3.05.2007

Update on the Newness

On Thursday, I started my new job at the Humane Society. I'm not all that crazy about it, but there are some nice people and cute animals there. It is a very job-y job - a place of transition, which I guess is good for me. Interestingly, 90+% of the employees there are women. My supervisor was not at work when I started because she went into early labor... There are lots of pregnancies going on there.
I also have a new house! It is very pretty... much more pretty now that I am not carrying all my stuff (or worrying about carrying all my stuff). The move was taxing, but has passed. Now, I have a pile of stuff to sell when I get around to it. The house has two resident cats (who are enormous), and they met my babies today. There was one attack too many, so my kitties are confined to my bedroom for now. Hopefully, they will be able to integrate into the household smoothly in time.
With any luck, I will write something interesting here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home