Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

1.10.2007

Look at your tongue in a whole new way!

First, I would like to assure everyone that we made it home safe and sound. Second, I would like to say that school has started up just fine. That is, I haven't gone to the bookstore and seen the textbook prices yet.

Third and most importantly, I just heard about this crazy thing: supertasters! Apparently, a quarter of people are supertasters and taste things more strongly than others. Half of people are normal tasters. A quarter of people are nontasters. Imagine, a quarter of people are NONtasters! (Grandpa is this you!?)

  • Supertasters on Wiki


  • I think I might be a supertaster, and I am according to the BBC quiz. However, I DO like most of the foods that most supertasters aren't supposed to like: spinach, cabbage, grapefruit, soy... I have to do the at home taste bud counting experiment, but I don't have food coloring yet.

  • BBC quiz
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home