Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

10.08.2006

Okay, I believe it now.

Yes, I'm finally giving in and admitting that I am once again a student. I have so much to do. Always. That is studenthood; that is what I signed up for. Basically, I have a lot of math to do at any given time, which is frustrating in a way. It is weird that I have basically no economics in class. Okay, that's not entirely true. I have one class that has econ, but it is much less work than the other two. On Friday, there was a seminar hosted by the department, which was uplifting in a way. Basically a light at the end of the long tunnel (even though I just entered the tunnel, it is often stressed that this is a long. long, and difficult journey). I actually saw the results of all this math in an econ context. And, when all is said and done, I do find some appeal in math. But, enough about that.
In my non-school life, I have joined the OSU triathlon club. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming, which is important because I am not in awesome shape and I don't know how to swim. I can stay afloat and all, but I don't know how to swim well. Luckily there are coaches that have dealt with this very thing before. Right now I am sore from a hill run we did yesterday.
I have also been spending time playing and cuddling with the kitties. They are a non-stop stream of cuteness.
My goal for the upcoming week is to fit guitar practice into my schedule. Basically, I need to hone my work hard/play hard skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home