Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

11.19.2006

I don't think I'm in Colorado anymore

The ski season has started and no one seems to care. Except me! I want to go skiing. I know I wasn't in a "normal" environment at this time last year, but opening day of ski season was more exciting than Christmas. This year, I haven't heard a thing about it.

Yesterday, I made my first real trip into Portland. By real, I mean that I wasn't just going to the airport. I liked the downtown area; I barely even got lost! And, even though our Wolverines didn't pull out the win, I had fun watching the game at a bar with a bunch (standing room only) of other UM alums. **crying on the inside**

Overall, I had an excellent time, well worth the drive. I got distracted, and didn't get to do any Christmas shopping, but that's okay by me. I guess I will have to go back and do some more exploration...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home