Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

10.21.2006

Support Group

I found a website to provide support to econ phd students. I am glad such a thing exists, but I am NOT surprised. I have only been here for a short time, and I have already had at least four emotional/mental/existential breakdowns. It is a bad time to be my journal, my mom, or Andrea. Probably worst for my mom, since my journal can cope with pretty much anything (no brain), and Andrea can at least offer the comfort of mutual suffering (also hers will last longer). So, THANKS MOM!
I have to look a bit more deeply at the website to see if it will truly be helpful or not. I must check for message boards, even though they can be poisonous to your brain as often as they help...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home