Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

11.07.2006

Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head

I think the rainy season/winter has started here. It's been coming down for four or five days straight now and is predicted to continue through Sunday at least. The weather report only looks that far into the future... I'm not sure if this is normal or not; I have heard it called a storm on NPR, so maybe not. I have learned that my umbrella is too small. What would be awesome is a golf sized umbrella that's clear with pictures of tropical fish on it. You know the kind I mean. Maybe a good place to look for that would be the aquarium?

I have one more midterm left for this cycle. I took calc yesterday, and I think it went well. Econometrics is on Thursday, and I am hoping for good luck.

I am officially learning to knit as of last night! So far so good.

With regard to my last post: I found out the problem with my stroke that was making my elbow hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home