Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

10.31.2006

Happy Halloween!




Happy Halloween from all of us! They're not black cats, but what can you do? (the top pic is Indy and the bottom one is Linc)

The trick-or-treating hasn't started here yet, so I don't know how that will go. We are in a win-win situation, though. If the kids come: yay, cute kids. If the kids don't come: yay, lots of Reese's to eat! We'll see how it all turns out very shortly.

Good news: I passed my drivers' test today. Phew! I had heard that it was hard, so I was a bit concerned. I was more concerned when I was waiting at the DMV and a woman came out to tell her husband that she had just failed. All was well, though, and I got a 90%. The test is the kind that makes you second guess yourself, though, and I bet that is how many people who fail are caught.
Bad news: They wouldn't let me get my photo for the license taken with the devil horns on. It was a let down. I thought I had a chance because the DMV employees were dressed up to the nines (the Halloween nines, that is). Oh well, at least my picture looks better than it did on the CO license. I realized by way of the one-year-later comparison to that photo that I have really been underestimating the growing ability of my hair - it is much longer now.

In other seasonal news, the time change here has, of course, brought the darker hours earlier in the day. Yesterday, I saw the most amazing thing: a skateboard with a headlight! It was mounted under the deck and appeared to be similar to a bike headlight from what I could tell in passing. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home