Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

3.16.2006

Something That Really Bothers Me

Number of cell minutes I paid for this month: 450
Number of cell minutes I used this month: 24

Now, things would be different if Verizon held up their end of the contract and acually provided me service within 10 miles of where I live or work...

Sent my thanks-but-no-thanks letters to the non-OSU grad programs this morning.

Yesterday, I dropped my Zeus off at Subaru so they could try to figure out what the heck is wrong with the thing. Ideally, it would be a time-consuming problem, getting me into Lemon Law Land. On the other hand, I have bonded with Zeus now; we have so many memories and stories together *hmmm*. The funny thing about getting work done at Subaru is that one of the main functions of the service department at a dealership (I learned at Ford) is to get you to buy a new car (since yours is already all busted, right?). This means that the loaner cars are the fanciest, most expensive cars on the lot. Translation: my console was so confusing that I gave a short prayer of thanks to the gods of chance that the previous driver preferred the same radion station as me. Seriously, it had more lights and buttons than a movie airplane cockpit. Yeah, it's kind of sweet, but it's one of those up high cars, which I really don't like to drive much. Also, I am reminded, as I drive up the mountain roads, how painfully puny Zeus's engine is. We'll see how it all turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home