Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

2.23.2006

Little o' This, Little o' That

Today has been quite relaxing, just the way it should be after a busy week at work.

This morning I hung out with some dogs at the humane society. I think that I am going to volunteer there since I can't get a dog right now. I met some cool dogs. I don't know who has the lifestyle to fit those super high energy dogs, but some of them sure are cute.
I strolled around in the Pearl Street area and took some pictures. I overexposed the vast majorty of the roll b/c I thought I had a different film speed than I actually did. Oh well, you know what they say, "I'll have to just wait and see what develops."
I talked to Jack a little bit, and that's always nice. Then I did some reading. I think I am going to finish this whole book trying to decide whether or not I like it. It's called Sophie's World and apparently it was quite a good seller. It's "a novel about the history of philosophy." I keep waiting to see if the novel part kicks in a little more. Otherwise, Russell's History of Philosophy is much better written.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my sister tried to make me read that when i was 11.

    she really liked it...i was slightly less enthusiastic.

    i'd love to know what your verdict ends up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home