Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

8.24.2005

New Pictures!

I have finally taken some pictures. For those of you who have been dying to get a look at Reza, this is your chance. For those of you who have been wondering if I have drastically changed my look, this is your chance. For those of you who like sunsets, this is good for you, too.

Yesterday Reza and I went into Denver. We went to an Iranian grocery store where he can get all sorts of exciting foods. I'm so anxious to try the pumpkin preserves I got. I got to try Iranian ice cream. Its SUPER sweet. Like your tastebuds go: Whoa there! Then we walked the 16th street mall, nothing too exciting there. Finally we went to visit Kathryn. I had not seen her for a while, but she seemed good anyway. She just got into a chorale and is very excited. (Congrats again!)

My legs are almost recovered from Sunday's little escapade.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger anand jay said…

    Y'all are so cute. I like his eye wrinkly thingies.

    :)

    What happened with the 2 weeks you-know-what?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home