Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

8.11.2005

The Other Woman

So I had an enlightening day Tuesday. Turns out Ken, yeah the guy I'd gone on a few dates with, is MARRIED and has A FOUR YEAR OLD BABY! What an inconsiderate, disrespectful jerk! He didn't even have the fortitute to tell me. He told Reza, Reza told me, I confronted Ken, Ken denied the charges then finally confessed. I feel mad on behalf of his wife and kid. It is so crappy that men use women to hurt each other.

Apparently, this whole revelation situation came about in part because Reza is interested in me. So, we're going biking on Sunday. Yes, it's crazy drama. Or should I say: YES! It's crazy drama!

Yesterday, I went to the econ dept at CU to ask about good places to inquire about work. I met a few of the profs there and got some good suggestions. I will have to see what I can do with them. This job is too draining. I figured out another reason why I don't like it. The "big brother effect" is certainly in play. They listen to all our phone calls, tell us exactly what to say, how to act, call us to check in every 30 mins or so, call everyone we talk to. There's no independence - to the point of creepiness.

Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home