Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

8.08.2005

feeling better

I'm feeling better today because of a couple things:

One) I talked to Debra. She is always helping me feel better on this (work) and other fronts.

Two) I sold my first new car Saturday night. That is much better than used. The buyers (and their four adorable children) were really excited and actually seemed glad to be buying a vehicle.

Maybe things weren't as dire as I had thought. The problem is that it is incredibly stressfull to be wondering if I am compromising my values all day long. Right now, though, I am feeling good and am going to try this strategy: I will not wonder if I am compromising my values anymore. Okay, it's not that simple. In order to do that I will have to just make it so that there is no reason to feel bad. I hope this works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home