Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

7.21.2005

(avoiding) Death By Refrigerator

Alright, I'm staying in the Boulder Hostle now. I have a singe room, so that's nice. The bathroom could be better, but oh well. The main problem here is the refrigerators. For one thing, they are very full. In fact, one is completely occupied. The other one is... well, I don't exactly know. And that is the problem. What I do know is that it is also rather on the full side and when I opened it, I almost threw up because of the smell. I guess I will have to get rid of my cold food. I also suppose I will be eating out a bit more than planned. I am anxious to find a more permanent and livalbe place.

The new job
We are in training right now, which is basically a classroom setting. Perfect! I'm an expert at that. Anyway, the whole thing is rather exciting and I think that I will be able to do a really good job once I get started. As for right now, I am really busy. The class is on the long side, and I'm trying to figure out this living situation thing. At least I'm gaining an extra couple hours now that I'm in Boulder instead of driving all the way from Ft Collins... more time to read Harry Potter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home