Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

8.04.2005

Selling Cars

Yesterday was a bad day (obviously). I came into work in a bad emotional state, and it's a very intense environment. I wasn't prepared to cope, and there's not much chance to recover. Today is better. That's not to say that I'm convinced this is the greatest gig in the world, but I do feel better today. I am going to stick with it for a few reasons: I will get my training tuition reimbursed if I stay for three months (also benefits kick in), the opportunity is there to be able to pay my car off in time for grad school, and I want to give the thing a chance. I can't say that I'm totally confident that they won't sack me. I don't know how long they will keep me around without me selling any cars. Who knows?
One of the problems is that we have a new person in management, and he was the deceptive top salesman we were told not to listen to/believe a word he said when we started. Now he is the manager, and the complete opposite is true. We have to do everything he says, and I don't think that he's totally out of lying mode. Though it is in his best interest (financially) to help us sell.

Everytime a CU prof/researcher comes in to look at cars, my heart cries out, "What are you doing here? Get your bum into grad school, now!" Sadly, that is not possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home