Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

3.03.2009

Sadly, Less Than Awesome Day

Well, I am sick. I have been really sick for about three days now. I had forgotten just how lame a head cold can be. The thing that is the biggest red flag for me is that I seem to keep getting this idea that somehow drilling into my skull with a power tool to drain my sinuses would actually relieve rather than create pain. Each time this thought comes into my head I give it consideration and dismiss it, but it won't go away.
To add insult to injury, when I did have a fairly reasonable idea - get sudafed - I was thwarted by the combined efforts of meth cooks and the law. Despite my Rudolph Red nose, I could not convince the pharmacist to help me. If things do not improve and I spend another day at work sounding ridiculous on the phone for 8 hours and strategically timing my sneezes, I will drive across state lines and procure some contraband.
Back to continuously lotion-ing my nose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home