Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

2.19.2009

End of Knitting Sabbatical!

My unplanned knitting sabbatical is OVER! Yay! Now, don't get too excited. The majority of my knitting needles, a number of precious yarns and various critical notions and patterns are still lost in the mail, but I am moving forward anyway. No need to dwell on the very uneasy feelings I have for the USPS at this time, I say. I still have a set of dpn 1's and 3's, so I am sticking with that. I also bought some 13's since I knew that I didn't have any of those in the lost package and I wanted to dive into the wide and wonderful world of felting.
Anyway, I am not sure how much knitting I am actually going to get done since I am not quite in the groove of the 40 hour work week just yet, but something is definitely better than nothing. Here's what's up so far...
Felted cozie for my Kleen Kanteen - now I can put hot tea in!


Fingerless mittens in progress - my first colorwork!


What knitterly blog post would be complete without a picture of a cat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home