Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

8.17.2005

Good Day

Today has been a good day.

I sold a car. Things are getting much better at work. Maybe a little more experience is the difference. I don't feel like I'm totally at the mercy of the managers. Plus, I have sold to people that are happy to get into a new car.

Speaking of happy, I fell in love today.
So, I had to run this errand for my manager (which didn't go well, but isn't important). So that I have more fun at work, he encouraged me to drive the dealership's cars when I do stuff like this. Today I took out this mustang. It's an 04, so it isn't the sweet new body style. It's a V6, so it has the smaller engine. It's yellow, the most disliked color in the US (random fact I read years ago and can't remember the source). But there is just something about it. I want it! Toys. A goal?

This day is just going to get better because I have a date with Reza tonight. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home