Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

6.05.2010

Be Careful With Pot...

... or you could permanently affix it to your porch.


Step 1.  Don't put something on the stove and then get distracted by the internet.  Really!  Go check your kitchen RIGHT NOW!

Step 2. Don't take a smokey pot out to put on your fake wood porch.

Step 3.  Don't leave the pot that you didn't put on the porch out there for more than a hot second.

Maureen thinks we can peel it off on the next really hot day.  Friends have suggested I plant flowers in it.  I think I will try peeling, then flower planting in the event of plan A failure.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Uncle Brian said…

    yikes, I did that on a '70's linoleum floor. My Mom wasn't happy (until she realized she could get a new floor)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home