Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

5.24.2010

Having It Made

Yesterday, I had a very Sunday kind of day, which for me means a fair bit of domesticity.  I made a lot of stuff!  First, though, I went to Penny Cluse for breakfast.  Yummm!  When I got home, I did a spring cleaning of my room, which now feels very pleasant and calm.  Next, I gave the kitties a bath (pet spring cleaning, I guess).  As usual, they hated it.  Amazingly, I made it out without a scratch.  Here they are all shiny and lavender-smelling after pouting sufficiently.
Okay, now to show off what I made!
vanilla almond maple granola
Granola making is somewhat routine, but I still get excited about it.

red wine vinaigrette

Really carrot-y coleslaw!
I tried this recipe... I think it might be a bit too sweet, but I have to see how it tastes now after more flavor melding time.  If it IS too sweet, it might just be the carrots.  We'll see...

rhubarb sauce

part of sock #2

Such a very nice day - ahhhh :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home