Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

5.21.2010

Summertime and the Livin' Is Easy

I'm pretty sure that I've used this title for a post before... maybe even annually... maybe even more often than that.  What can I say?  The classics never die. 
Anyway, here's the deal with my summer:
In an attempt to add some structure to my life, I found a second summer job.  Now I work at a bike shop again - YAY!  I started yesterday and immediately felt very much at home.  I also reset and "started" to read Jonathon Strange & Mr. Norrell.  I got about 100 pages in last summer during the road trip then put it on hold all school year.  I've made a bunch of iced tea.  I've spent a lot of time walking around and eating at food carts.  And I've also eaten some summer fruits - strawberries(!) watermelon(!).  I've finished up my winter knitting project.  Check it out:
Okay, I'm not feeling like I am writing well tonight, so I'll leave it at that. 

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jack said…

    leggings, and no pants?

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Ashleigh said…

    I have a tiny skirt :)

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the leggings...and I tried twice to read Jonathan Strange...and it was just toooo strange. Thanks for keeping your blog...I check in periodically just to keep up on you...
    Dre's mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home