Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

3.17.2010

Spring Cleaning!

I got my bike out of the basement because the weather took a turn toward the bike commutable!  Yes, I know one can bike commute all year, but I considered that to be way too close to death for my liking.  I feel so speedy now!  It's twice as fast as walking, so now I can procrastinate leaving for school 15 minutes more.  Yay!  Above you can see my makeshift bike stand, otherwise known as the terrifying staircase up to my apartment.  I scrubbed and scrubbed my chain, cassette, chain rings and chain some more.  Now Tasha's drivetrain is as clean as I can get it, relubed and ready to rock!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Hip HIp hoorah

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Brian & Sharon said…

    Those look like snow tires...
    though I wouldn't know about those out here in Sunny Cali. :-)


    (dig the rack)

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Renewable Ray said…

    get a kick out of the year round biking thoughts.....they say the same thing around here. Year round in Arizona? Sure, biking in 110 degrees. Another death wish. Love your blog Ashleigh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home