Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

12.15.2009

A!

I just got my first UVM A!  Whee!
(ecological econ)

Today, I have my micro final, on which I am not sure what to expect.  I think our prof is mad at the class as a whole (I know this sounds like a paranoid delusion, but everyone agrees with me!), so hopefully that doesn't affect things.

Tomorrow is my flight to Portland!  I have one more paper to write, and now I need to edit the ecological econ final... and then I will be done with the term.  Exciting.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Good Job!! Of course we knew you were going to do great. Have a wonderful time in Portland and call when you can.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Dre said…

    Congratulations!!!! (Not that this is a surprise, but it's still exciting...) Travel safely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home