Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

11.09.2009

Innovation

As a grad student, it is my sacred duty to be innovative.  Of course, we all know that creativity does not come easily.  It is the happy outcome of hard work that develops a strong foundation of thought and knowledge, an open mind, luck, and the oft cited necessity (the necessity that is the mother of all invention).  Well, clearly all the elements combined perfectly when I, once again, had hot-from-the-oven bread and no cooling rack.

unforeseen pluses of converting from veganism

I had an absolutely lovely weekend to cap my crazy, crazy week.  Yes, Monday was one of the worst days of my life... but I guess those kind of days are a requirement.  Happily, things got better day by day through the late week and weekend, which included such delights as: a long run in warm weather (in shorts!), Rock Band, cartoons paired with knitting, getting some work done, making pumpkin curry, a clean apartment and art on my bedroom walls, Battlestar Gallactica and new friend bonding, girls' happy hour, and, obviously, fresh baked bread.  Lots of good times.

Folks who enjoy comics, my friend just published the first strip of her new webcomic: Mermaid Hostel.  Check it out!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger The Jenya said…

    Thanks for the link love, lady! Hope school is awesome and I'm glad you met up with Ryan, he is amazing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home