Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

11.15.2009

Potluck!

Last night I hosted a CDAE (my department) potluck, and it was a great success!  I definitely represented the midwest with a tuna noodle casserole.  We also had deviled eggs, stuffing, pork dumplings straight from my friend's pig farm, cookies and apple crisp.  Wonderful.  We didn't quite make it to True Midwestern standards since there was no jello salad, but I think that is acceptable.  As usual, the people in my dept are excellent, and a good time was had by all.  I even (re)taught my friend to knit!

Also, the cats were a big hit.  How big, you ask?  Well...


Indy got his portrait done!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Cait said…

    Who did that Ash that is so right on. Your cats do have the same affect as kids on people. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home