Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

9.18.2009

Still in Love With Google

Fun with Google auto fill-in! I typed in "How to make..." and got

How to make:
  • A website
  • Out
  • Your hair grow faster
  • French toast
  • Jello shots
  • Friendship bracelets
  • Money
  • A résumé
  • A paper airplane
  • A diaper cake


And in case that got you, like it did me, to wondering...

1. What is a Diaper Cake anyway?
A diaper cake is a wonderfully creative gift for an expectant mother. It is a collection of diapers (either disposable or cloth) rolled and stacked together to resemble a traditional tiered cake. There can be 1, 2, 3 or more tiers. The tiers of diaper cakes are also garnished with baby care items such as bibs, pacifiers, baby socks, bottles, toys, and more. (From this website)



1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Cait said…

    Yeah I got a diaper cake when I was a Prego

    It was supper cool

     

Post a Comment

<< Home