Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

11.16.2008

Heaven is Full of Cabins

The past couple days have been lovely here. The temperature has dropped and the grey weather has cleared. I am loving living in the little cabin that I have rented, and I think that I will seek cabin dwelling as much as possible in my future endeavors.

Here I am at the sign for the Gunflint Trail, which is a way to access the Boundary Waters and one of the reasons that Grand Marais is a vacation destination. This sign is just a block from my dwelling.


The cabin!

table with my breakfast toast

lake view - look closely for the lighthouse
The lighthouse is really neat-o! I don't think that I have ever before been somewhere that I got to see a lighthouse in action. It looks a little eerie at night.


Okay, for those of you that are wondering just how cold it is here......

....

....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home