Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

10.13.2008

Change is Afoot for Fall

Fall is here, and, as usual, change is in the air. It has just started to cool down, my lease is coming to an end (with no new one in sight), Beth is back Midwest way, the leaves are changing and Hawaii tour planning is really in the thick of things.
I saw this tree a block and a half from my apt starting to change as I drove by and immediately ran into the house, grabbed my camera and sprinted back down the block to capture this shot. The trees all around my neighborhood are starting to redden as the air starts feeling a bit crisper. This past weekend, I was really in the fall spirit - Slav and I got caught in football traffic on I-5 and in Corvallis. Ah, just like old times in Ann Arbor... Frat boys throwing footballs across the streets, pompoms on every man, woman and child, and the excited alums nostalgically wandering town. Unlike Ann Arbor, no witty drumming Rasta Man, no four-story beer bong, no $400 parking, and most disappointing, none of those adorable knit hats the older UM alums wear. You know the ones.


Yeah, Beth is all moved out. It is sad and not just because she owned all the silverware. Here she is all packed up for the big drive back to the mitten.

Here is Indy showing off his cute tush in order to help me sell the futon. It is gone now, and maybe a bit too soon. I'm back down to a camp chair in the living room, just like when I moved in. At least I will have my bed until this weekend...

Here's Indy just cuting the place up.


And Lincoln demonstrating what is indisputably one of his most adorable habits... and you KNOW I don't keep my apartment THAT cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home