Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

11.11.2008

Heading Out of Town

Tomorrow morning I will be heading out of town. Destination: Grand Marais, Minnesotta. I'll be WAY up north!
Check out the map.
I'm super super excited and not totally sure what to expect other than cold, awesome accents, crafty and arty types and a really big lake. It should be fantastic.
I will be staying in an adorable little cabin called "the boat." The renter says that I will know why it's called the boat when I get there. I hope it doesn't sway in the wind or anything that extreme...
For those of you who want to feel all warm and toasty and superior (though not geographically), check out the GM weather report.

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Dre said…

    Um, did you notice that the forcast for today is "ice pellets"??? That seems almost as bad as wintery mix... Bring your knitted goods!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home