Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

10.31.2008

Life in Transition Pic Pandamonium!

Warning: These pictures are not in chronological order! Confusion may ensue.

As usual, I cannot resist the extreme close-up. Here I am hamming it up for my mom's camera while at the Pedro Party.

I found this baby at Caita and Herb's house! McKenna is pretty cool, a good little crier and smiler. Life as a baby is extreme! Caita says that she is going to kidnap me because I was able to put the baby to sleep one night. I have not been tested since, but for those of you on the west coast, if I don't come back, this may be the reason. She is pretty tough, and I don't know what I'll do if she makes good on her threat and locks me in Ayla's bedroom until I miss my plane.

Here, I am accepting the Pedro Trophy from Carol after my Big Win! Thank you to all my wonderful partners and Lady Luck. Now, I must be off to the engravers to ensure a long-lasting legacy.

Hehe! I found my old glasses while I was packing. They are close to still being cute, but the frames are actually broken and the prescription in waaay out of date. Oh well...

Here is the yarn I spun! I think I am going to make some arm warmers from it, but I cannot begin anything for myself until after Christmastime.

Awwwww.... The cat sitter sent me this pic from Portland. They are so cute! I miss them a lot. My favorite thing about this pic is that I have one just like it, but with Dre and Alicia instead of the cats.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Dre said…

    That is just like the "studying" picture!!! But cuter because of the kitties...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home