Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

12.02.2006

The Scene At Home This Morning: Wet Cat

As normal, I was lolling my morning around when my cats came over to cuddle.

BUT, Indy was all covered in litter. EEW! "What did you do!? Roll in it!?" I asked. Obviously, it was time for a cat bath...

I'm washing Indy and all is going well; he's being fairly calm and collected. Alright, good. All clean, and time to dry off. I pick him up and am just about to towel him when -ZIPP!- He's running like the rabbit at a greyhound race, shaking all the while. Oh, crap. So, out front is Indy, soaked to the bone, shaking like a rattle, and leaving a wet trail behind him. Next is me, holding a towel and uselessly imploring kitty kitty kitty to STOP RUNNING AROUND I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU! Bringing up the rear is Lincoln, laughing it up, the only one of us in a good state of mind, I'm sure (though maybe he knew he was next).

Things are calmer now. Hopefully, the cats will forgive me soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is amazing ... I can't wait to meet the kitties!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home