Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

7.07.2005

Yakima, WA

Thursday, July 7: Yakima, WA

Well, I got back to the continental states today. I flew into the SeaTac (aka Seattle) airport yesterday. My flight was not too eventful, which is the way it should be. Basically I slept for the great majority of the time, but I talked to my seatmate for a couple minutes at the end. He was on his way to Vegas because he’d won $10,000 to join the World Series of Poker by playing poker online. Pretty sweet. After landing (and some unnecessary waiting for the shuttle to my parking spot) I found that my car was not broken into or stolen (yay), but it does have a rather large door ding that damaged the paint and dented it. Dang. From there I drove (yay) to Tacoma to pick up my bikes. Then I took the beautiful drive down 12 to Yakima. It was so glorious to see the sun set! Dark at night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home