Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

12.31.2009

Decade in Review

I have lived in 7 cities in 4 states, "completing" 4 of the 6 regions of the US I plan to live in in my lifetime.  I've had 13 leases for rooms or apartments and had 16 roommates!  I met Dre!  I have held 14 jobs (wow).  The worst was selling cars; the best was guiding hikes.  I have slept/overnighted at sea level, 11,200ish feet and many altitudes in between.  I have owned 2 cars, 5 bicycles and 2 pairs of hiking boots.  I earned a diploma and college degree.  I adopted 2 kitties!  I have fallen in love and gotten my heart broken... multiple times.  I won the Pedro tournament twice!  I started most of my favorite hobbies: wasting time on the internet, running, knitting and fencing - discovered in that order.  I've taken 2 major trips by myself.  I've visited 44 of the states.  5 of the 6 missing are in New England, the 6th is North Dakota. 

Looking back at my journals, I can tell that I have gotten much more awesome, beyond measure.  That is what will happen when the starting point is a 16 year old, I suppose...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mother/Grandma said…

    That's neat, Ashleigh. We should all follow your example thinking back over 10 years.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Cait said…

    All I have to say is YOU are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home