Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

11.25.2008

Self Image Adjustment?

So, to begin, I should say that I think of myself as a cheerful person. Also, it is VERY common for me that when I meet people they say something along the lines of, "Oh my god! You look exactly like my neighbor/old friend/barista/cousin!"

This morning, I walked into the knitting group, and one of the women commented straight away, "Oh wow, you look like an unsmiling Brianna."

I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Dre said…

    Wow... I think of you as a smiley person! Maybe the excessive cold is getting to you?

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Heston Folks said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Heston Folks said…

    Hi, Ashleigh,

    Okay, I am going to try again. I deleted the post I first wrote because of an error, so now I am trying a second time.

    It was so nice to meet you last night at our fiber guild meeting. Thanks for taking the time to come and join us. The project that you shared was wonderful--beautiful job! I was glad to get a chance to see and feel that particular yarn. (I came home to find that an order I recently placed with BMFA has been shipped--yippee!)

    Your pictures of the NOrth House, the lake, the signs--heck, all of 'em!--are excellent. You really captured the area. I especially like the Gunflint Trail sign, but I may be biased since that is where I live....And your praying mantis is awesome. Excellent job on capturing its shadow.

    I hope that your visit to our county continues to be a good one. If you are ever up the Gunflint Trail, stop in to see us!

    Sincerely,
    Barb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home