Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

4.27.2009

All the Haps

I have been mostly busy with work and fencing, but I have found some time to take some pictures. Today, I went on a bike ride, took my camera and failed to photograph anything... Oops. Anyway, here are some recent ones:


Springing into Summer on the streets of Portland! This used to be my commute to work, so I knew it would be good for a picture when I saw these trees blooming elsewhere. Last year, I rode my bike through one day when about half the petals had fallen and it was windy. The petals where swirling up and falling down all around me. It was like magic!

The sidewalks of Portland are starting to look decidedly summery, too!

Last weekend, I went with a friend to visit the "waterfall" in Oregon City... Turns out it is an industrialized waterfall, hijacked by a dam. Kind of a fascinating place. Of course, I had to take a picture of the sign forbidding missiles.

Yeah, it smelled like sulfur, too.

Brunch at a new spot, Bar Carlo. It was SO yummy, it has pool tables and it's really close to my house! The only weird/bad thing was that, though they have "Bar" right in their name, they don't know how to make a Shirley Temple, my current drink of choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home