Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

12.16.2008

So Much

So Much Pretty, so little yarn money...

Okay, I am starting to regret that I knit a sweater. I loved it! Now I want to make more sweaters. Maybe if I had more of a job... but when would I knit the yarn I could then afford? I know this is a classic dilemma of life.
Things are not helped by my expensive tastes in yarn (and most other things, to be honest).

Hawai'i is treating me pretty well. I have been poking around on the internet a bit in an effort to learn about Hawai'ian pronunciations, especially the diphthongs. I haven't found a site with audio yet, though. A basic curiosity about language motivated the search, but I must admit that another element is simply wanting to be able to pronounce the road names properly when giving directions to the cyclists.
I have also been getting little volcanology/island geology lessons from my temporary roomie, Jessica. She has also offered to teach me to play the dijeridoo, so I'm really stoked about that!

I went on a short run today... my body surely revolts against humidity, but there has been a period of laziness as well.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    That is an awesome sweater and would look great on you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home