Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

2.19.2008

Nicer Weather

Spring weather seems to be peeking around the bend here in NW Oregon! Here are some pictures surrounding the theme:

Hiking! Yay! This is a falls along Horsetail Creek in the Columbia Gorge. I saw lots of people with lots of dogs. Pretty standard. One odd thing though - a guy on a super strenuous stretch of trail smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer while hiking. I breathed in his disgusting secondhand smoke through two hole switchbacks as I ascended and he descended. Ugh!
Also, for those who have asked about seeing my new hair color, here it is. I told you it was REALLY close to my natural color.

Kitties! Sunshine! Lilies! Yes, it's almost perfect. If only the cats would stay off the table...


Cats riding bikes - you can't make this stuff up.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Dre said…

    Kitties!!!!! I can't wait to see the cats... It is so soon...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home