Ash's Goings Ons

It's a little blog about what's up with me.

7.26.2008

Still...

...still alive...still busy...

Tomorrow will be office-y type work. Monday, Slav and I are heading south for California. I'm looking forward to knitting and reading on the train ride. The sweater is getting closer and closer as I get more and more worried about the fit and the amount of yarn remaining. I got Salman Rushdie's The Satanic Verses at Grass Roots, the lovely independent bookstore in Corvallis, and am excited to finally read some of his work.

Tour news:
I got stung twice by a bee (or something) when it flew down my shirt while I was biking.
Mama, your veggie chili recipe is a hit, and my menu in general needs little tweaking (YAY!).
We got to snuggle baby bulls.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Dre said…

    I also got stung by a bee yesterday. Though it was in my bag (when I reached for my keys) and not in my shirt. Good luck with the knitting, and fear not the frogging and reknitting, should it come to that!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooo! thats really bad luck. Down the shirt is not optimal bee real estate. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home